Our MSU Upward Bound Civil Rights Tour Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Sky is the Limit

"You have the opportunity and the sky is the limit" that was my favorite line in the Tuskegee airmen documentary. The quote is something I would always have with me because sometimes when there's an opportunity, I would always miss because my shyness always gets in the way. And this time, whenever there's a great opportunity, I'm going to make sure I got this quote with me. 

The Tuskegee airmen tour was phenomenal. I was sincerely speechless of how these extraordinary African-Americans fought in the air in WWII during the segregation and how they served for us. I just wanted to say Thank You to the staff members for taking me on this adventure. 
Na D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of our blog and commenting!