Our MSU Upward Bound Civil Rights Tour Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Rosa Parks Museum



Today was a great day and a great day to learn, I learned so much at the Rosa Park Museum. The Rosa Park Museum was an incredible place. There was a room where you sat and watched a video of Rosa Parks and how significant she is, then there was also a room displaying a bus with her in it and how she got arrested. Which was really cool.

I was amazed. In my life, I never imagine how Rosa Parks got arrested, but thanks to the show displaying the bus and how she got arrested, I felt more connected. Now, I understand better that what Rosa Parks did was what was needed to be done (as regarding of refusing her seat).
Maria Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of our blog and commenting!