Our MSU Upward Bound Civil Rights Tour Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Day

Today was a good day. We toured some really nice colleges, I liked them both especially the all female one. It was a nice experience and I learned some things also, The college seems really hard and like a lot of work but ends up being good in the long run. I also liked being able to go to MLK's house and seeing all this stuff for him too and the ever lasting flame. I liked listening through the headset (at the civil rights museum) also but it did startle me a little bit too. Going out to lunch was nice also at CNN's food court and they had one of my favorite restaurants which made it better, But it was hard because there were no tables around but later on we ended up getting one. And after all that we went to the mall. I was waiting to go there because I really wanted to go to the mall. It was a little hard having a time limited because there were so many stores I wanted to go to and I didnt know were everything was and we got lost a little and took a min in a couple of the stores but it was still fun and I got to get things from two stores. And then we went to dinner. It was nice, I liked it and I also got to see my family (who live locally) which was nice also. And that was my day!
Niya B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of our blog and commenting!