Our MSU Upward Bound Civil Rights Tour Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Spel-Struck...

What I found interesting about today was going to Spelman college. I learned that it is a private school. Also i learned that it is an all girls school. Just because it is an all girls school, does not mean that you wont be able to see any boys. Moorehouse College is like right across from Spelman. I learned that the boys can be at the girls' campus until 12.

Also, I learned that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr got accepted into Moorehouse College at only 15. That is very young. He had to be very smart to be that young and still get into college. It was fun touring the different colleges today and I may consider going to one of them.

Passion H.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of our blog and commenting!