Our MSU Upward Bound Civil Rights Tour Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm grateful for this trip because there's not a lot of people who get this opportunity to go to different universities and it gives me a chance to look at where I want to go later in life when I get out of high school that's why I'm grateful for being on this trip.
Gabriel C-T

I am grateful for this trip because it is an amazing experience. Everything is paid for and I get a chance to see Alabam's Campus. Today showed me I do not want to attend a college down south, it is TOO hot. Other than being too hot it is an awesome trip. 
Fransisco V.

5 comments:

  1. You all are hard workers and deserve to see some sites around the country. I am proud of you all because most people aren't willing to put in the work and sacrifice their summer like you all did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are looking forward to our Atlanta Civil Rights Tour this morning.

      Delete
  2. I agree! I wish I would have had the dedication as all of you have, when I was your age. I was a follower. ...NOT a leader, like all of you! Yes, it is HOT over there, BUT it is hot here in Lansing too! 90's today and muggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of our blog and commenting!